We are here to help you take ESOL classes
PCC is offering most of our classes on campus and some classes remotely. We will help you take an ESOL placement test, register and get ready to take classes. Please contact us!
- Get your student ID number (G number) by completing the PCC Application. Watch this video for help.
- Go to the Testing Office in Cascade SSB 204. See the ESOL placement test schedule.
- Do you need help? Do you need a remote ESOL Placement Test?
Do you have questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 971-722-8550
- 971-722-6255 (Se habla español)
- If you are an international student (F1 Visa student), contact email@example.com or 971-722-7150.
Current class schedule
Required textbooks for these classes
|Course||CRN||Instructor’s Last Name||Textbook(s)|
|ESOL 252||41725||Richards||(no textbook)|
The Cascade Language Lab, located in CH 309, has language learning software, ESOL internet links, microphones for speaking practice and homework, and testing software for ESOL and ABE.
The lab is available for use by instructors in ESOL, World Languages, and ABE.