PCC Counseling information
- Counseling Services at PCC – video
- Counseling at PCC Spring 2020 – video
- Servicios de Consejería en PCC – video en español
- Resources and Referrals – video
- How to access telehealth counseling services at PCC – video
- How to access telehealth counseling services at PCC
- Social Work resources and referral services
PCC Counseling self-care resources
- At-home workout with a counselor video
- Meditation video
- STOP practice for stress video
- STOP practice for stress
- Deep breathing
- Hints to staying focused when learning remotely
- Estrés – en español
- Estrés y paternidad – en español
Free online resources
- ULifeline: a comprehensive, confidential, online resource center for college students regarding mental and emotional health.
- NAMI: the National Alliance on Mental Illness is that nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization.
- 211info.org: A non-profit organization that serves as an information hub, providing referrals for housing, health care, child care, food, and other resources.
- Care for your Coronavirus Anxiety: COVID-19 support
- Apps that offer free (or some free) emotional support: