When you start your online registration process, make sure to carefully check all your information in MyPCC. Verify that the information you are about to enter is the same as what was provided by your high school instructor. You are the one responsible for the accuracy of registering for your classes.You risk being responsible for tuition and fees if you register for the wrong course.
If you are considering dropping or withdrawing from a class, please refer to Dropping or Withdrawing from a PCC Course.
You are expected to attend all classes in which you are enrolled. If you do not attend or stop attending classes and fail to personally drop within the stated time period (refer to the PCC Dual Credit Academic Calendar), you will be responsible for the grade reported on your PCC transcript.
If you have excessive absences and fail to drop or withdraw from class by the deadlines, a grade of F may be assigned by your instructor.
Part 3: Register for Classes
- Log in to the MyPCC portal at https://my.pcc.edu using your MyPCC username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the My Courses tab at the top of the page.
- In the Get Started column, click on Register for Classes.
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
- In the Registration Term screen, select the appropriate Term (refer to the CRN you are registering for provided by your teacher or at Participating High Schools. CRN stands for Course Reference Number and is a unique 5-digit number assigned to each PCC course that you will use to register.
- CRNs starting with a 1 – select Winter
- CRNs starting with a 2 – select Spring
- CRNs starting with a 3 – select Summer
- CRNs starting with a 4 – select Fall
- In the Add or Drop Classes screen, enter the Dual Credit CRN(s) you wish to register for. It is very important that you enter the correct CRN. Be sure to DOUBLE CHECK that you’ve entered the correct CRN for your high school articulated course(s). You are responsible for tuition and fees if you register for the WRONG course.
- Be sure to click on the Submit Changes to complete your registration.
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the hyperlink Back to My Courses tab.
- Verify that the correct course with your high school instructor is listed under Courses I’m Attending. If you do not see your PCC course listed here it means that you are not registered in the course. If you do not see your high school instructor’s name, it means you have registered for the wrong course. Complete the registration process again.
Contact the PCC Dual Credit office at 971-722-7737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.