Step 1 - Apply for Admissions
For this step you will need your high school information (name, address), your graduation year, and a working personal email address.
- Go to PCC and click on "Get Started"
- Click on "Apply to PCC" under the Earn a degree or certificate heading.
- Click on "Apply Now" under the Steps for new students heading.
You MUST select the application type – "PCC High School Dual Credit" from the drop-down box! (SEE IMAGE BELOW). You will not be able to register for Dual Credit courses unless you perform this step.
- Select the appropriate start term from the drop-down box. Fill in your first and last name (legal name). Click on “Fill Out Application” once done.
- On the Application Checklist, click on “Name” and complete the requested information. Click on “Continue” to go to the next of the application.
- (1 of 8) Name – Verify the spelling of your legal name. You may add a preferred name; please be aware that your preferred name is what will print on the class roster. If you have ever received PCC credit, you will want to select YES at the bottom of the page. Click Continue.
- (2 of 8) First Address and Phone – Enter your complete address (including your house number) and phone information. Click "Continue". The address entered will be checked against a current USPS database for accuracy. Be sure to enter accurate information and remember to include the city. Verify the address you entered is correct and click Check the Address. Please Note: If you do not enter a valid address, please use your high school’s street address.
- (3 of 8) Personal Information – Enter your email address, gender, birthdate, and other information. Click "Continue".
- (4 of 8) Current Student Type – Answer this as it applies to you. If you’ve earned PCC credit in previous years (including Dual Credit), type the number 2 in the textbox. Click "Continue".
- (5 of 8) Planned Course of Study – In the pulldown menu select Dual Credit High School Program – Not Financial Aid Eligible. Click "Continue".
- (6 of 8) High School – It is very important that you use the correct High School Code. Click on Lookup High School Code, select the State, and then click List of Cities in Selected State. Select your City and click List of Schools in Selected City. Select your high school name and click on the button that says Copy selected High School information to Data Entry form. Enter your anticipated Gradation Date as June 1, and the year you plan to graduate. Click "Continue".
- (7 of 8) Attending Reason – In the textbox enter the number next to the main reason you are attending (or earning credit at) PCC. Click "Continue".
- (8 of 8) Transfer Status – In the textbox, enter the number that best applies to you. Click "Continue".
- After you have completed all items on the Application Checklist, the boxes next to the items will have a Then click “Submit Application”
- Disclosure Agreement – By clicking YES, you understand that your academic records may be shared with the high school that you attend for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Admissions Agreement – Click on either I agree to the terms or I do not agree. You must agree to the terms to proceed to registration.
- Signature Page – Read this page. You will receive a Congratulations Letter via your personal email within 72 hours after completing the Application.
If this is the first time that you have applied to PCC, then you will receive an email (to the email address that you provided on your application) that will contain you PCC username and ID# (starts with a G). If you have submitted a prior application to PCC (dual credit, credit, or non-credit), then you will not receive the confirmation email again. Unless you used a different name on your application, all subsequent applications will sync up with your existing PCC account.
For instructions with images, click here.
Contact the PCC Dual Credit office at 971-722-7737 or email@example.com.