Willow Creek Center
Willow Creek Center is a LEED Platinum certified building, the highest level of LEED certification possible. This is thanks to the following features:
- 56 percent reduction in potable water consumption compared to a typical building due to landscaping and irrigation systems.
- 75 percent water savings compared to a typical building due to water-efficient fixtures.
- 94 percent of construction waste was diverted from landfill by being recycled or reused.
- 28 percent of building materials contain recycled content.
- Forest Stewardship Council certified wood used.
- 37 percent in energy cost savings due to such energy savers as roof-mounted solar photovoltaic panels.
- Readily accessible by public transportation.
- Bicycle parking and changing facility onsite.