- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Student Chapter
- National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) Student Chapter
- The National Kitchen & Bath Association is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the kitchen and bath industry, NKBA is the leading source of information and education for all professionals.
- NKBA’s Endorsed College Program was created to serve the professional needs of the industry and ensure consistent, quality education for students who desire to become kitchen/bathroom design professionals. A college applying for NKBA endorsement must demonstrate that it meets NKBA’s educational requirements. These requirements represent the basis of a program that the NKBA considers essential for quality education. Each student must complete classroom work and supervised internships, which will enhance and extend the classroom experiences and ensure that they have fulfilled the minimum student competencies.
- BCT is currently supported by the NKBA. Students graduating with a BCT Design/Build Remodeling option (certificate or degree) can take the NKBA Associate Kitchen & Bath Designer exam.