These information sessions are intended for students wanting to participate in the Rock Creek Building Construction program.
Next BCT information session
- November 29, 2023
- January 24, 2024
- February 28, 2024
- April 25, 2024
- May 30, 2024
- Time: 6pm
- Join a session on Zoom: To join one of the sessions listed above, email Suzanne Najafdari to request a Zoom ID. Suzanne will reply with the ID. Include your name and the date you want to join.
Each session will cover:
- How to get admitted to PCC and declare degree/major
- What are the prerequisites to Building Construction and its classes?
- What are the differences in classes and careers related to our different degrees and certificate?
- How to decide if you want Hands-on (residential), Design/Build (Kitchen & Bath focus, also hands-on), or Construction Management? Or more than one of these subjects?
- How to manage your first term in Building Construction, what classes to take and credit load
- Registration dates and details
- Estimated costs
- Deletion for non-payment
- Standards of Academic Progress – how to stay in school and be successful
- Plenty of time for question and answer
- Your student resources, including your presenter and adviser, Suzanne Najafdari
Note: Sometimes, one or more of the instructors may also be present.