Career Pathway Certificate: Bioscience Technician
- Do you love science and lab work?
- Are you interested in increasing your lab skills, to enhance your career?
- Are you interested in how products are manufactured, and working in a controlled environment to ensure quality and safety standards are met?
The Bioscience Technology Career Pathway Certificate prepares you for entry-level positions with Bioscience companies. It can also be a good option for those wanting to take a different career path, providing the practical, hands-on training to enhance prior education and work experience.
Average wage for Bioscience jobs are $40-45,000/year with entry level wages of $11-14/hour.
Finish your degree
The Bioscience Technology Career Pathway Certificate leads to additional Bioscience degrees. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- GED and High School graduates. Placement into Reading 115, Writing 115.
- PCC Rock Creek
- Two terms
- Come to an info session or make an appointment with a Bioscience Technology staff member
- Complete the steps for new students
- The admissions form will ask you what you plan to study. Since this is a restricted entry program, you should choose Associate of General Studies for now. Your major will be changed once you've applied and been accepted into the program.
- Contact Josh Cary for help with scheduling, becoming a student, and mapping out your education and career path. Classes fill quickly—so don’t delay.
- Find out more about the resources and support the Career Pathways team can provide!
- Apply to the Bioscience Technology program