- Service Request Center (SRC) hours of operation have changed to 8am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday, until further notice.
- Please refer to Central Distribution Services (CDS) webpage for mail & package delivery service updates.
- Disposable masks can be ordered through CDS by emailing email@example.com. Visit CDS Promotional Materials, Supplies, and Forms webpage for more details.
- Any facility questions, concerns, and feedback can be submitted by:
- COVID-19 FAQs
Brass key request FAQs
These FAQs refer to brass keys that open doors, not cabinets or card access badges.
Who can request keys?
- Please contact your manager or department admin and they can submit a ReADY key request on your behalf.
- Vendors or others not employed by PCC need to go through the PCC department that will be responsible for tracking their keys and ensuring they are returned.
Who authorizes master keys, office and general-purpose classroom keys?
- District masters must be authorized by the director of Public Safety, the director of Facilities Management Services, and the Lock Shop.
- Campus master keys must be authorized by the campus president and the Lock Shop.
- Office and general-purpose classroom keys are authorized by the department dean, manager, administrative assistant, and the Lock Shop.
Who is responsible for tracking college keys?
- The Lock Shop is responsible for assigning and tracking brass door keys.
- PCC employees are responsible for returning keys to the Lock Shop (SY CSB 314) when changing departments, ending employment, or the keys are no longer needed. Alternately, keys can be returned to the department administrative assistant, dean, or manager.
- Administrative assistants are responsible for tracking keys assigned to their department’s staff and ensuring PCC keys are returned when staff no longer need them.
Are PCC keys transferable from one employee to another?
- If a dean, manager, or administrative assistant wants to transfer keys from one PCC employee to another, they must email the Lock Shop with the stamping on the key, (BA10 C120) the employees’ names and G numbers.
What should I do if the keys are lost or stolen?
- Any lost or stolen key must be reported to Public Safety and the Lock Shop immediately. The employee’s dean, manager, or administrative assistant should also be informed.
Can I duplicate my PCC keys?
- Duplicating any PCC brass door key is not allowed.
Room Locator Maps
- Downtown Center
- Hillsboro Center
- Rock Creek
- Swan Island
- Willow Creek
Evacuation Maps for all Campuses and Centers