FMS DEI Committee For 2019-2020 Academic Year
Sustainability - Rock Creek Learning Garden
MWESB Outreach Event Feb 2019
FMS Services Notification
- Service Request Center (SRC) Hours of Operation has changed to 8am-4:30am, Monday-Friday, until further notice.
- Please refer to Central Distribution Services (CDS) webpage for mail & package delivery service updates.
- Disposable Masks can be ordered through CDS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit CDS Promotional Materials, Supplies, and Forms webpage for more details.
- Any facility questions, concerns, and feedback can be submitted by:
Welcome to Facilities Management Services Division (FMS) that provides college-wide support of equitable student success!
As stewards of PCC’s built and natural environment our services range from planning, design, construction projects, and agency interaction to maintenance, custodial, mail distribution, warehouse, property management, surplus, grounds and landscaping, sustainability initiatives, recycling, environmental management, occupational safety, and utility/energy efficiency.
Serving 73,000 full-time and part-time students, PCC is the largest Oregon higher education institution. Covering a 1,500 square mile district with 2.6 million gross square feet comprising of 65 facilities and 416 acres of grounds. FMS services four campuses – Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, and Southeast. FMS also currently supports eight centers and locations: CLIMB, Columbia County, Downtown, Fourth and Montgomery, Hillsboro, Newberg, Oregon Manufacturing Innovation Training Center, Portland Metropolitan, Swan Island Trades, Willow Creek, and Central Distribution Services.
FMS includes several key departments: Project Development and Construction, Sustainability, Central Distribution Services, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance, Energy Management, Environmental Health and Safety, Support Services, and Administration.
The FMS team includes more than 185 talented and engaged individuals who are dedicated to providing the most effective, safe, and customer-oriented service to the College community maintaining an educational environment in support of recruitment, retention, and PCC’s strategic plan. Our staff includes a culturally diverse team of managers, technical professionals, administrative support, skilled trades, support staff, and students that ensures the best learning environment on one of the most beautifully-built and operated colleges among Oregon’s 17 community colleges.
As you browse our web page, please provide us feedback, so we can continuously improve and maintain a useful web page!
Brad Ortman Interim Director, Facilities Management Services
FMS includes several key departments:
- Custodial / Maintenance
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Central Distribution Services
- Sustainability / Grounds
- Project Development and Construction
- Energy Management
- Support Services / Administration.
News, announcements & kudos
Check out our latest updates:
- Congratulations: Brad Ortman, Interim Director of FMS
- Welcome: Jade Menchaca – Recycling Program Coordinator
- Welcome: Carmel Dunham, SY Custodian
- Nora Eguiza de Avila & Tim Heard – New Additions to SE Custodial
- Welcome: Ana Aguila to SY Custodial Team
- Yay! Amy Schweiker has joined the SRC Team
- FMS DEI Committee Members for 2019-2020 Academic Year