Make a request
Make a request
*Use your MyPCC username and password to log in to ReADY and make a request.
Use our new ReADY system to submit your requests, including service requests, transportation & parking service requests (for issues in parking lots), key/access requests, project/space requests, and capital equipment requests. See the ReADY request first time user guide to walk through setting up your ReADY account for the first time.
- By phone: Call 971-722-4800. We will be using the same ReADY system to walk you through your request.
- Outside business hours: Call Public Safety at 971-722-4902 for urgent requests outside of normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 7:30am – 6pm).
Project/space & capital equipment requests
- An FMS project/space request should be submitted when you are asking for something new and you believe the cost will exceed $5,000. Otherwise submit a service request.
- A capital equipment request is used whenever you wish to purchase something that is over $150,000. These requests will be reviewed by the College Budget Office.
- For both a project & capital equipment request the system will send an email to your Org code financial approver. This is based on the Finance Approval Queues for Requisitions list.
- The approvers are those with Level 20 authority. The approver will need to respond through ReADY to move the request forward.
FMS Employees can still log into AiM as needed.