Make a request
Facilities service requests, key/access requests, project/space requests, and capital equipment requests use our ReADY system. See the ReADY request first-time user guide to set up your ReADY account for the first time.
This software may cause barriers for those using assistive, or accessibility-related technologies. If you encounter barriers, contact the Access Tech Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 971-722-TECH (971-722-8324).
- By phone: Call 971-722-4800. We will be using the same ReADY system to walk you through your request.
- Outside business hours: Call Public Safety at 971-722-4902 for urgent requests outside of normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm).
Project or space and capital equipment requests
- A project or space request should be submitted when you are asking for something new and you believe the cost will exceed $5,000. Otherwise, submit a service request.
- A capital equipment request is used whenever you wish to purchase anything over $150,000. These requests will be reviewed by the College Budget Office.
- For both a project and capital equipment request the system will send an email to your org code financial approver. This is based on the finance approval queues for requisitions list.
- The approvers are those with Level 20 authority. The approver will need to respond through ReADY to move the request forward.
FMS Employees can still log into AiM as needed.