Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Third-party billing

file invoice dollar

You can have your bill paid by a third-party sponsor, such as your employer or sponsoring agency.

How to use third-party billing

  1. Check with your sponsor

    Before you register for classes, check with your sponsor and make sure they have a formal billing arrangement with PCC (see instructions for sponsors).

  2. Provide billing authorization

    Have your sponsor provide a billing authorization to you or to the college.

  3. Meet the due dates

    We must receive your billing authorization by the payment due date. It’s up to you to make sure the billing authorization is received on time. Fax authorizations to 971-722-2816, or mail to:

    PCC third-party billing
    PO Box 19000
    Portland, OR 97280-0990

    You must finish registering for classes, including waitlisted, open-entry, and late-starting classes, by the second Tuesday of the term. PCC will not process billing authorizations after that date.

  4. Check your student account

    Check your student account balance regularly on the MyPCC Paying for College tab. If you owe money, either we did not receive the authorization, it is incomplete, or the sponsor is only paying part of your bill. If your authorization is not enough to cover your bill, you will need to pay the difference by the payment due date.

A separate billing authorization must be submitted to the PCC Bookstore. Read more about using third-party billing at the bookstore.

Processing fees
  • A $5 service fee will be charged to your account for each billing sent
  • A $10 service fee will be charged for each instance of special handling, including international billings, and late authorizations
  • A late fee will be charged for any authorization received after the due dates listed above

Are you a third-party sponsor? Information for sponsors is provided here: sponsor’s guide to third-party billing.