Welcome to PCC Cascade's TRIO Student Support Services Program, a federally-funded TRIO program dedicated to helping students at Portland Community College achieve their educational goals.
Our aim is to help low income, first generation students and students with disabilities stay in school, transfer to other colleges or universities and/or graduate from PCC.
- 7 free transferable College Success & Career Guidance credits
- CG 111B
- CG/WR 105
- CG 114
- Individualized academic advising
- Financial aid advising and advocacy
- Scholarship search assistance & workshops
- One to one math & writing tutoring services
- Peer mentor opportunities
- Assistance with university transfer process
- Local university visits and tours
- Referrals to college counseling and disability services
- Connections to campus cultural events & student activities
- Volunteer opportunities
The program also gives students the opportunity to meet other students who are striving for success. There is no charge for the services provided to students through the Cascade TRIO SSS Program. Our office is at Cascade Campus, SSB 301. We looking forward to meeting you!
- Visit the program admission page for information about qualifying for Cascade TRIO Student Support Services.