These are the types of payment PCC accepts. You must have one of these payment arrangements in place by the payment due date or your course registrations may be deleted. If you are unable to attend, it is up to you to drop the class.
- Payment in Full
- You can pay your bill by the payment due date. We don't accept partial payments, or post-dated or two party checks.
- Payment Plan
- Our interest-free payment plans are a smart way to pay college costs. Payment plans allow you to spread the cost of your education into affordable monthly or bi-weekly payments. Sign up for payment plans on the Paying for College tab in MyPCC.
- Financial Aid
- Financial aid is available to help with college costs, including tuition and books. You can check your status in the Financial Aid Dashboard in MyPCC. Be sure to review and accept your award by the payment due date, or choose another way to pay.
- Chapter 33 Veterans Benefits
- Veterans are entitled to assistance with their college expenses. Funds are also available for spouses and dependents. Apply with the VA and certify your schedule with the Veterans Education Benefits Office. (Tuition assistance programs such as Voc Rehab, Go Army, and MyCAA are handled through third party billing.)
- Third Party Billing
- Many employers and agencies assist students with college costs. To have your bill paid by a third party, formal billing arrangements must be set up and approved by the college before the term begins.
- The PCC Foundation and numerous other foundations and private donors provide scholarships to PCC students. If you are one of the fortunate recipients, your donor will send us a check and tell us what the scholarship covers.
- AmeriCorps Vouchers
- AmeriCorps is a program that provides tuition vouchers for volunteers in service to America. To redeem your AmeriCorps vouchers, you will need to request funds via the AmeriCorps online process.
- Tuition Waivers
- Some students are eligible for tuition waivers or belong to programs that will pay tuition as a benefit of participation.
There may be charges on your account that are not covered by some types of payment. It's up to you to make sure your account is paid in full, even if someone else is paying your bill.
PCC does not accept the following:
- Checks drawn on bank accounts outside of the U.S.A.
- Two-party, post-dated and altered checks.
- Payments in excess of the student's account balance.
- Payments by wire and ACH unless they have been pre-arranged with the accounts receivable office.
- Payments for less than the full amount due.
- A $15 returned item fee is assessed for any type of returned payment applied to your account, whether paid by you or another party.
- Any payment that is returned unpaid will be resubmitted within 14 days whenever possible.