Portland Community College’s division of Workforce Development partner with WorkSource Oregon and WorkSystems Inc. to reach out to the Washington County community by offering customized courses and services to enhance job seeker’s careers and offer programs and tools to help return to work with improved skills in today’s competitive job market.
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or facing a layoff, you can access a wide range of resources to assist you in your search for employment: On-The-Job Training, Workplace Computer Skills, Resume Building and Interview Workshops, Advising and Counseling and more...
- Talent Link
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Oregon Labor Market Information System (OLMIS)
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance
Here’s a list of comprehensive job seeker workshops we offer at our locations:
*Note: There may be changes in the schedule, please call the WorkSource locations to get the updated versions of these flyers!
- WorkSource Portland Metro Beaverton/Hillsboro
PCC Willow Creek Center
241 SW Edgeway Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97006
- WorkSource Portland Metro Tualatin
7995 SW Mohawk St.,
Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: 503-612-4200 option 4
PCC’s Washington County Workforce Development provides workforce solutions for businesses and individuals to enhance the economic strength of our community. The Washington County Workforce Development believes:
- In the dignity and worth of every person.
- Diversity of staff, participants, and partnerships enhances our effectiveness.
- In demonstrating integrity and promoting credibility through our daily interactions.
- Creativity produces innovative services.
- Through teamwork we foster support and success within our staff.
- In providing excellent service to help our customers achieve success.
- Business partnerships are essential to the success of our organization.
- In promoting opportunities for staff and participants to build skills through continuing education.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to become employed.