Learn. Lead. Thrive.
The Multicultural Center at Rock Creek fosters an environment where students of color can thrive academically, culturally and socially. We strive to create a culture of pluralism and aid in the facilitation of proactive ways of addressing issues of racism and social injustices.
Our mission is to support and advocate for students of color by providing opportunities for them to explore their cultural identity through intercultural engagement, education and leadership opportunities.
Through advising, diversity training, and assessment we seek to foster a culture that empowers and engages students of color to thrive at PCC and within their communities.
Location and Hours
- Building 7, Room 118
- *Summer Hours for July 11-21, August 1-17 and September 5-15*
- Monday - Thursday from 10 AM to 2 PM (or by appointment)
Services and Resources
- Free printing
- Free coffee
- Use of computers with internet access
- Study and lounge area
- Resource library
- Scholarship information
- Equity Ambassadors' Program
- Volunteer Academy
- Subversive Cinema
- Oregon Leadership Institute
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration
- Semana de la Raza, Signature Diversity Event
We are currently hiring for the upcoming 2016-17 school year
Click on the position titles below for applications and deadlines: