Find hundreds of job opportunities updated weekly. Employers see you, the college student or graduate as an excellent candidate for their full and part-time jobs. In the online job board, you can search for jobs and communicate with employers quickly and easily.
- View full and part-time jobs and internship listings
- Post your resume for employers to review
- Receive and respond to employer inquiries through email
- Send your resume directly to employers
- Review employers' web sites
- Keep up-to-date with career-related activities
Using the job board
To use any of these services, you must have taken a credit course within the past two years, or you must be a graduate of PCC.
To access the job board
- Log in to MyPCC
- Click on the Paying for College tab
- Find the Need a Job channel and Check the student job board