- Must be able to verbally communicate effectively with patients and co-workers including physicians, nurses, and other allied health staff.
- Ability to comprehend and accurately follow verbal and written directions.
- Must be able to professionally communicate in writing electronic mail messages.
Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess aptitude to integrate theory and to correlate data.
- Must be able to recognize and solve problems.
- Requires good attention to detail.
- Must be adept at using computers and various software programs.
- Ability to learn via online instruction using a written format.
- Capable of moderate keyboarding speed.
- Must be a team player and willing to work with other students and co-workers as requested for group projects and assignments.
- Positive response to instruction, feedback, and supervision.
- Interact professionally and appropriately with other students, instructors, and practicum site employees.
- Meets deadlines
- Appears professional in dress and demeanor
- Carefully adheres to program and affiliate policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991 (ADA) mandates that reasonable accommodations must be made for individuals with disabilities. Any student who may need an accommodation for a disability should make an appointment with PCC’s Disability Services Office.