The Automotive Service Technology program is delivered in a well-equipped facility at our Sylvania Campus. We have dedicated classrooms with tools and training aides focused on the 8 ASE subject areas.
Some of our equipment consists of:
- Dedicated 40+ vehicle test fleet
- 10+ above-ground hoists
- Chassis dynamometer
- Computerized 4-wheel alignment racks
- Custom engine performance trainers
- Computerized diagnostic equipment
- Transmission test stands
Our program consists of 17-day instructional modules, each of which relates to a specific vehicle repair area. The modules are clustered around the 8 ASE subject areas:
- A1 Engine repair
- A2 Automatic transmissions/transaxles
- A3 Manual transmissions and drivetrain
- A4 Steering and suspension systems
- A5 Brake systems
- A6 Electrical/Electronics systems
- A7 Heating, ventilation and A/C
- A8 Engine performance
The program offers both a certificate and a degree option, consisting of 3 modules per term. The automotive modules are a lecture/laboratory format that emphasizes the fast-paced nature of the industry and requires dedication not only in class but also through independent study.
Ready to get started?
See prerequisites and more on how to apply to Auto Service.