Learn project management fundamentals and improve your productivity and performance.
Project Management Fundamentals
You will learn to:
- Prepare key elements of the project management plan (PMP)
- Create process documents, including a Statement of Work (SOW), project scope, requirement document, and project risk and stakeholder register
- Market your ideas and pitch a project
- Recognize project benefits, prioritization, and life cycle phases
- Use planning tools, including goals and vision statements, to begin developing your project
- Guide a project through the close-out process
In addition, you’ll receive a copy of Your Winning Project, a practical step by step guide to preparing your own project management plan, for immediate reference on the job site.
Note: Our project management courses count toward your PMP certification credits. However, we don’t offer a PMP certification program through Professional Development and Training.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.