High school faculty
Download the high school faculty manual for more details.
Want to articulate?
- Fill out the Dual Credit faculty application.
- Complete the 3-step articulation creation process:
New course and new teacher
Instructor qualification review required:
- Notify Dual Credit and submit the Dual Credit faculty application by April 1.
- Upload resume, CV, transcripts, etc. by April 15.
- Qualification review, course content alignment, and syllabus approval must be completed by September 1.
New course only (teacher already articulating)
No new instructor qualification review required:
- Notify Dual Credit by May 1.
- New course syllabi should be submitted for approval by June 1 (or before school ending for the academic year).
- Approved syllabi due to the Dual Credit office by September 1.
All continuing Dual Credit courses
- Fall term (1st-semester and 1st-trimester classes) course syllabi must be in proper template format and turned in by September 1.
- Winter term (year-long and 2nd-trimester classes) course syllabi must be in proper template format and turned by September 1.
- Spring term (2nd-semester and 3rd-trimester classes) course syllabi must be in proper template format and turned in by November 1.
Existing High School Dual Credit Faculty
PCC grading guidelines
At the time final course grades are recorded, the instructor may, with the consent of the student, record an “I” mark and grant additional time for the student who is otherwise making satisfactory progress.
- An incomplete grade must be accompanied by a signed (I) Incomplete Grading Policy & Contract, which must include student and teacher signatures and be filed with the Dual Credit office.
View the full PCC grading guidelines, including when it is appropriate to designate a non-passing final grade.