Getting started

Check with your Career Services specialist to see if you qualify. In some cases, prior coursework or a certain GPA is required.

  • Have an approved job site before being registered for the co-op class. Your instructor can grant approval for a site. Your Career Services specialist can help you find a site.
  • Complete the required Training Agreement and Learning Objectives forms, below. Return the correct forms, signed by you, the employer, and the instructor, to the specialist by the date established by your instructor or specialist.
  • You may be required to attend seminar sessions which are offered for credit. See credits, grading, and seminar.
  • If you are receiving financial aid, you are responsible for meeting any deadlines.