Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Insurance coverage

Workers’ Compensation coverage is provided by PCC for students working at non-paid training sites. You must be registered for co-op, and the training agreement form (find forms here: getting started) must be completed and submitted to your instructor and/or specialist for the insurance to be in effect.

In case of an accident, immediately notify your site supervisor and your instructor/specialist. Accident report forms must be completed for the college.

Indicate on the training agreement if your employer provides insurance for volunteers.

Paid employees are subject to State of Oregon employment workers’ compensation laws.