Third Party Billing Arrangements
You can have your bill paid by a third party sponsor, such as your employer or sponsoring agency.
How to use third party billing
- Before you register for classes, check with your sponsor and make sure they have a formal billing arrangement with PCC.
- Have your sponsor provide a billing authorization to you or to the college.
- The billing authorization must be received by PCC on or before the deadline below. If your third party sponsor does not provide a billing authorization or fails to pay, it will be up to you to pay your account balance.
Send or fax at 971-722-2878, or by mail:
Portland Community College
Third Party Billing
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280-0990
- Check your student account balance regularly in the MyPCC Paying for College tab. If there is a tuition balance, either we did not receive the authorization, it is incomplete, or the sponsor is only going to pay part of your balance. It's up to you to make sure the billing authorization is received on time. If your billing authorization is not enough to cover your account balance, you will need to pay the difference by the payment due date.
A separate billing authorization must be submitted to the PCC Bookstore for text books.
|Term||Billing authorization must be submitted
by this date (payment due date)
|Course registration must be completed by this date *
(second Friday of term)
|Summer 2013||Monday, June 10, 2013||Friday, July 5, 2013|
|Fall 2013||Monday, September 9, 2013||Friday, October 4, 2013|
|Winter 2014||Monday, December 23, 2013||Friday, January 17, 2013|
|Spring 2014||Monday, March 17, 2014||Friday, April 11, 2013|
* You must register for all classes, including wait-listed, open-entry and late-starting classes by the cut-off date listed above. The college will not bill a third party sponsor after that date.
- A $5 service fee will be charged to your account for each billing sent
- A $10 service fee will be charged for each instance of special handling, including international billings, and late authorizations
- A late fee will be charged for any authorization received after the deadline listed above
Are you a third party sponsor? Additional information designed for third party sponsors is provided in the Third Party Billing Information document.