Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast Green Monday Event on Monday, 2/11!
- Join us for a Green Monday celebration in the Great Hall! Monday, February 11th from 11am-2pm! We’ll have plant-based food […] Posted February 6, 2019
- Washington – Oregon Higher Ed Sustainability Conference Recap!
- This past week PCC was delighted to help sponsor, organize and participate in the 2018 Washington Oregon Higher Education Sustainability […] Posted February 16, 2018
- Earth Week 2017 Recap
- The PCC community demonstrated its enthusiasm for sustainability with a wide range of events during our extended Earth Week, and […] Posted May 12, 2017
- PCC Earth (Extended) Week: April 17-26, 2017
- Earth Day is on Saturday, April 22nd, but PCC is celebrating it with several days of awesome events at all […] Posted April 10, 2017
- 2016 Eco Challenge results are in!
- Thanks to all that participated in this year’s EcoChallenge! It was our best one yet! PCC had 155 participants who […] Posted November 21, 2016
- Newberg Center Hiring Temporary Learning Garden Coordinator
- Position Title: PCC Newberg Center Learning Garden Coordinator Position Summary: PCC Newberg Center is looking for an enthusiastic individual to […] Posted August 17, 2016
- PCC Sustainability Recognized with APPA Award for Excellence
- Portland Community College has been honored by APPA: Leadership in Education Facilities with the 2016 national Sustainability Award for community […] Posted August 5, 2016
- Southeast Hiring Temporary Learning Garden Coordinator
- Position Title: PCC Southeast Campus Learning Garden Coordinator (Temporary) Position Summary: Portland Community College – Southeast Campus is looking for […] Posted August 4, 2016
- Join the Bike More Challenge this May!
- Ready for a friendly competition? The Bike More Challenge is a fun way to motivate yourself to ride your bike […] Posted April 29, 2016
- Clean Power Dialog Event – April 5th in Salem
- Tuesday, April 5th from 12-3:30pm at the Oregon State Capital in Hearing Room C Join faculty and students from across […] Posted March 17, 2016