Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PCC Project: “Inspiring Equity and Justice in Sustainability Education”
- The PCC Project: “Inspiring Equity and Justice in Sustainability Education” – A Faculty Training Workshop sponsored by the SPARC Council, Portland […] Posted March 17, 2016
- Oregon Higher Ed Sustainability Conference Feb 4-5, 2016
- Attention all changemakers! PCC will co-host the Oregon Higher Ed Sustainability Conference at Lane Community College in Eugene, OR- February 4-5, 2016. […] Posted January 11, 2016
- Sylvania Life Sciences – Green Office Silver!
- Congratulations to Sylvania Life Sciences Department for becoming a certified Green Office at the Silver level! They are the fifth office to become […] Posted December 9, 2015
- UN Human Rights Day Event- 12/10/15 at PCC Cascade
- The United Nations Association of the USA Portland Chapter, in collaboration with local Portland nonprofit organizations, is hosting UN HUMAN RIGHTS DAY: […] Posted December 7, 2015
- This Changes Everything Movie Screening
- PCC Sylvania Habitat Restoration Team is sponsoring a showing of the movie This Changes Everything, based on Naomi Klein’s best selling book […] Posted November 18, 2015
- 2015 Eco Challenge Results
- This year PCC had record breaking participation in the Northwest Earth Institute’s Annual Eco Challenge- with 141 challengers gaining 7,620 points. […] Posted November 10, 2015
- Join PCC in the Eco Challenge: October 15-29!!
- Sign up at http://www.ecochallenge.org and join the PCC team! Posted October 1, 2015
- PCC Recognized for Sustainability Efforts!
- This past year PCC was recognized in two publications on higher ed sustainability: The Association for Advancement of Sustainability in […] Posted June 24, 2015
- PCC Student Outreach: Communicating Climate Change to the Public
- PCC Student Outreach Talk May 22 CA TLC PCC Student Outreach: Communicating Climate Change to the Public Kira Klingenberg, Sam […] Posted May 11, 2015
- SPARC Training: “Inspiring Equity and Place-based Sustainability Education”
- The PCC Project: “Inspiring Equity and Place-based Sustainability Education” A Faculty Training Workshop sponsored by the SPARC Council Portland Community […] Posted May 8, 2015