Employers: post a job
The following information will assist you in posting a welding job at PCC’s Rock Creek Campus.
What to include
When posting a welding or fabrication position for our Welding Technology students and graduates, please supply the following information.
- Company name
- Contact name and phone number
- Application process desired (how you would like to be contacted)
Job position details
In addition, for the position you are posting, please include:
- Job title
- Job description
- Requirements (own tools, drug testing, clean DMV record, etc.)
- Hours or work schedule
- Wage (hourly or range depending upon experience)
- Any other pertinent information
Please keep in mind that our priority is getting our students through their academic program; if you can be flexible with the schedule to accommodate students, please also mention that.
Where to send it
This information may be emailed to Haydee Goldenberg, Career and Jobs Specialist. Feel free to call Haydee with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate your consideration of PCC’s students and graduates to meet your hiring needs!