Want to participate in our welding program? You are welcome to attend one of these information sessions. We always have room for you.
These information sessions are for all locations, including maritime welding on Swan Island. All locations (Rock Creek, OMIC in Scappoose, Newberg High School and Swan Island) are open, but the Swan Island location is only open for a one term limited entry Accelerated Employment Bootcamp spring term program. If interested in any of the locations, including the Swan Island spring term bootcamp, please come to one of these information sessions.
- How to get on the Welding shop waitlist
- How to manage your first term in welding, what classes to take and credit load
- Goal setting – certificates and/or AAS 2-year degree
- Registration dates and details
- Welding as an open entry, open exit program – what can and cannot be done
- Required tool set and estimated costs
- Deletion for non-payment
- Standards of academic progress – how to stay in school and be successful
- Your student resources, including your presenter and advisor
Dates and times
All info sessions are via Zoom – to get an invite to attend, email Annette Murphy, Program Advisor.
- Tuesday, October 11, 5-7pm