Employers: Post a Job Opening
The following information will assist you in posting a Welding job at PCC’s Rock Creek Campus.
What to Include
When posting a Welding or Fabrication position for our Welding Technology students and graduates, please supply the following information.
- Company name
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Application process desired (How you would like to be contacted)
Job Position Details
In addition, for the position you are posting, please include:
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Requirements (Own tools, drug testing, clean DMV record, etc.)
- Hours/Work Schedule
- Wage (Hourly or range depending upon experience)
- Any other pertinent information
Please keep in mind that our first priority is getting our students through their academic program; if you can be flexible with the schedule to accommodate students, please also mention that.
Where to Send It
This information may be emailed or faxed to:
Feel free to call Tamara Williams, Jobs & Internships Specialist, with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate your consideration of PCC’s students and graduates to meet your hiring needs!