Local networking opportunities
- AIGA: AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) supports the interests of professionals, educators, and students who are engaged in the process of designing, regardless of where they are in the arc of their careers.
- Design Portland: Design Portland is articulated by three collective expressions: community, stories, and what will become an ongoing calendar. All are made possible through a new model fueled by generous support from student, professional, and institutional members. In other words, you.
- Metro East: We educate the public on how to leverage media and technology to create meaningful content. MetroEast is committed to digital inclusion, focusing on ensuring that all have access to digital content, training, and tools. We’re also a full-service production studio known for our state-of-the-art technology, our award-winning production team, and our versatile facility.
- Open Signal: Open Signal is a media arts center in Portland, Oregon. We carry a vision for community-driven media focused on creativity, technology, and social change.
- Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA): With over 20 years of experience, OMPA understands how Oregon’s creative services industry operates. In an era of convergence, OMPA has taken a proactive role in creating forums for Oregon’s film, video, interactive, animation and broadcast professionals to network and benefit from their overlapping industries.
- PIGSQUAD: The Portland Indie Game Squad is dedicated to supporting the health and continued expansion of game developer and enthusiast communities in Portland, the Pacific Northwest, and online. We provide events, resources, and networking activities for art and technology creatives.
- Portland ACM SIGGRAPH: Cascade Professional Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics (SIGGRAPH)
- Tech Association of Oregon (TAO): The TAO’s mission is to sustain a healthy and strong software industry cluster in Oregon by:
- Helping companies start
- Creating an environment where companies and entrepreneurs want to move
- Supporting company growth
- Women in Technology International (WITI): WITI’s mission is to empower women worldwide to achieve unimagined possibilities and transformations through technology, leadership, and economic prosperity.