Career Pathway Certificate: Entry-Level Accounting Clerk
- Do you like to work with numbers or money?
- Interested in supporting the finance, payroll, or accounting operations in an organization?
- Accounting jobs exist across all industries, with many pathways to advance and contribute in the field.
The Entry-Level Accounting Clerk Career Pathway prepares you for entry-level positions as Accounting or Bookkeeping Clerks.
Accounting Clerk, Payroll clerk, Office worker, Loan Interviewer, and more! The average wage for Accounting and Bookkeeping Clerks is $36,000-40,000/year. Entry level wages are typically $12-16/hour.
Finish your degree
The Entry-Level Accounting Career Pathway leads to additional Accounting certificates and degrees. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- High School graduates (and high school equivalency); Placement into Writing 121, Math 60. If you do not meet all the placement recommendations, contact us for other options.
- PCC Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, or Sylvania.
- Two terms, options to start Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer term. An internship during or after course completion is strongly recommended to increase job options.