Online Learning faculty help desk
The Online Learning Faculty Help Desk provides help for Instructors with online courses or courses that use D2L Brightspace. This help desk is staffed by PCC Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. After 5pm and on weekends, additional coverage is provided by Desire2Learn’s user support staff.
- Phone: 971-722-8227
- Outside the Portland Area: 1-866-922-1010 ext. 8227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send any questions or requests from your PCC email address. Messages sent from a non-PCC email address will be blocked.
- Contact the IT Service Desk (email@example.com) if you can’t access your PCC email.
- Monday – Friday: 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
- Thursdays: Closed 1pm-5pm for staff meetings.
Hours outside the above times, or while closed, are staffed by the Desire2Learn’s user support.
What we can help with
PCC Online Learning staff can help you troubleshoot issues with your online course, teach you how to use the tools, and answer questions about PCC-specific information such as dates, deadlines, and processes.
The Online Learning Faculty Help Desk can assist with issues using the D2L Brightspace environment or reporting outages.
Support materials and handouts
You can also try using our rich collection of online help materials to see if we’ve already put together instructions that may solve your problem.
Whom do I contact?
- (Instructor) Problems with D2L Brightspace, Zoom, or your online learning course:
Online Learning Faculty Help Desk
- (Student) Problems with D2L Brightspace, Zoom, or your online learning course:
Student Help Desk
- Problems with MyPCC, PCC email, Banner, the public website, or your PCC-owned computer:
IT Service Desk
- One-on-one training:
Instructional Technology Specialists
To report an outage when the help desk is closed, please call 971-722-4400 and press 1 to activate the emergency pager.