Contact info: email@example.com
- A fresh look at the Brightspace Pulse app 4
- If you use D2L Brightspace at PCC, you have probably heard of the Pulse app. The Pulse app has been […] Posted January 31, 2022
- New entry-level training on D2L Brightspace
- Announcing CUBS, the new competencies for Using Brightspace interactive course for instructors. Posted May 17, 2021
- Using an “autobiography” assignment to combat a deficit mindset 2
- Heather Mayer shares how she approached using an autobiographical and self-reflective intro post to learn what her students knew and their experience. Posted February 24, 2020
- More Summit Encore presentations in winter term!
- Check out these upcoming encore presentations for online instructors. Posted January 17, 2020
- Summit Encore presentations have begun
- Review a recording of the first encore presentation on H5P. Posted November 18, 2019
- Loved the Summit? Then you’ll love the Summit Encore!
- Look for these encore presentations of some of the 2019 Online Faculty Summit sessions coming in winter and spring terms Posted November 5, 2019
- Can online instructors show “selective vulnerability?” 6
- Back in January, I was pleased to see that many online instructors responded warmly to my post about becoming a […] Posted April 15, 2019
- Can you be a “warm demander” online? 11
- Peter Seaman shares insights on how to use the practices of "warm demanding" in online classes. Posted January 22, 2019
- Is it time to try intelligent agents?
- It’s the beginning of your busy fall term, and you have so many things to do! Wouldn’t it be great […] Posted October 8, 2018
- Creating a calendar feed from your course in D2L 2
- Peter shares how to get D2L calendar events in your Google calendar feed. Posted April 16, 2018