Watch and subscribe to our videos on YouTube.
Media Services is a division of Information Technology (IT). We create media to support and promote PCC programs and services. We also provide video support for live events, as well as lecture capture for faculty and staff. You can view examples of our work on our YouTube channel.
- Sylvania TCB 108
- 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-722-4990
- Special event audio and video support
- We provide technical support, equipment and personnel for special events including:
- Multi-camera video recording and web streaming
- Video reinforcement (large-screen display of stage activity)
- Audio support
- Video production and development
- We can facilitate virtually all aspects of video production services:
- Video recording and editing
- Directing and producing
- Staging, lighting and green screen effects
- Audio creation; Storyboarding
- Post-production graphics and effects
- Web and channel distribution
- Design and consultation for development of video content
- Studio scheduling
- Customers can provide their own materials. Scripting, providing acting talent, location scouting and aerial videography is available at extra cost.
- Lecture capture
- We provide video capture and distribution using Mediasite and other recording methods (content creation not included).
- We offer recording and live video distribution of events, lectures and meetings over the Web via streaming service providers.
- Digital video archiving and storage
- We can provide long-term, server-based video storage and cataloging of the materials we produce.
- PCC TV Channel 27
- We operate a community-access cable channel, which distributes PCC video content to the Portland metropolitan area through Comcast and Century Link. Channel 27 broadcasts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Digital conversion
- We can convert older forms of media into digital format, for example from VHS to DVD. Just fill out the media conversion request form to get started. Clients need to provide their own media equipment (blank DVDs, etc.). We check your media for damage or other issues that may prevent reproduction and must adhere to copyright restrictions.