Faculty and staff resources
Interested in bringing an internationally-focused guest speaker to your classroom? Interested in “speed-culturing” or attending an internationally-focused conference? Please email the Internationalization Initiative Faculty Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the conversation!
Resources at PCC
- Studies for International Students
Facts and information about PCC’s international students and the programs available for them.
- PCC Library research
Research tools and subject guides for instructors.
- Methods for capturing your internationalization efforts
- Examples of a variety of tools you can use to record presentations on your internationalization work.
Resources at other organizations
- American Council on Education (ACE)
Resources center for International Initiatives, includes quick links, upcoming events, internationalization toolkit and many more resources.
- Association of American and Universities
Global learning resources including initiatives, publications, meetings and institutes.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
Offers summer institutes and seminars for faculty to enrich and internationalize their curriculum.
- Title VI A
- Title VI B