These organizations all have annual conferences related to internationalization and intercultural communication.
- Community Colleges for International Development
CCID is an Association for Global Education that holds conferences and summer institutes. Many PCC employees have attended and enjoyed CCID conferences.
- (MIIIE) Midwest Institute for International / Intercultural Education
Consortium of two-year colleges located in the midwest region. It supports curriculum and professional development.
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)
AAC&U is concerned with the quality education at the undergraduate level.
- The Asian Studies Development Program
This organization is focused on strengthening education and learning about Asia at the college level.
- Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research
The Society is for people of many cultural and professional backgrounds concerned with the challenges and rewards of intercultural relations.
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES): Fulbright
Institute of International Education, Department of Scholar and Professional Program
- Fulbright Webinar archives and list of upcoming webinars
- Forum on Education Abroad
The Forum is focused on developing standards for Education Abroad.
The Association of International Educators is focused on international education and exchange, working to advance policies and practices.