The Internationalization Steering Committee (ISC) is happy to announce a special funding opportunity, directly from PCC!
- Available to both Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty.
- Projects can be modification of course materials, new course materials, or another project that adds an internationalization component or international focus to a course. We encourage you to be creative!
- Projects may be an addition or modification to an existing course. We cannot fund new course development, projects that do not relate to a particular course, or projects for courses that are not currently being taught.
- These grants are intended to encourage internationalization of courses that are not already international by design. For the purpose of these grants, “International” means outside the borders of the United States.
- Applicants will be asked to provide learning objective/outcomes, a detailed outline of classroom methodologies/activities and a list of products proposed.
- Applicants will be expected to prepare curriculum materials that can also be used by other instructors.
- Applicants will be expected to teach using the new materials within one year of completion of the project.
- Priority will be given to funding applicants that have not received funding from ISC before.
- Applicants are encouraged to ask for feedback while creating their application.
- The award amount is $500.
- Proposals and reports from previously funded projects may be found here.
Ron Bekey, ISC Chair, email@example.com
Please email the address above with any questions.
This is a great opportunity for both part-time and full-time PCC faculty!