The Instructional Improvement Project (TIIP) Funding
Full-time and part-time faculty and AP who are represented in the Faculty Federation contract and whose positions are funded under the general fund are eligible to apply for Curriculum Development and Course Design funding.
Submit your application to the Office of Academic Affairs by the application deadline for the funding period for which you are applying. Funded projects/conferences must be completed in the designated funding period.
- The Instructional Improvement Project – Proposal for New Courses
- The Instructional Improvement Project – Application for Curriculum Innovation
- Completed application packets go to the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Applications are sent to the appropriate committees for review.
- Recommended applications are sent to the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Office of Academic Affairs informs all applicants of funding status and provides support for applicants chosen for funding.