Employee ID Cards
Show that you belong: Wear your Employee ID Card!
- PCC is committed to providing a safe work environment. The display of ID cards is one way to create a safer work environment. The display of the standard ID card also readily identifies you as a PCC employee when visiting other PCC departments and locations.
- All employees (except student employees) working at PCC.
- Employee ID Cards must be worn while working at PCC locations. When employment ends, the card and lanyard/clip will be returned to the College.
- Employee ID Cards are issued the same place as student ID cards.
- Replacement Cards:
- There will be a $10 charge for replacement ID cards.
- More Information:
- If you have questions, you can contact Julie Kinney in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org