Resources for faculty who are, or are seeking to, integrate community-based learning into their teaching practice.
- Introduction | CBL 101
- Development | Faculty Cohort
- Implementation | Mini grants
- Engagement | Workshops, Conferences, and Professional Associations
CBL Coordinators are here to help!
Our program staff are available to provide the following:
- Individual consultation on integrating community-based learning into your course
- Class/meeting presentations per your needs and requests
- A comprehensive list of approved community-based learning sites
- Assist the community with the development and enhancement of community-based learning programming
- Relationship building with new partners
- Problem solving/quality control
- Regular workshops/training on community-based learning
Feel free to contact any of our team for one on one assistance.
Faculty Tool Kit
Resources and Forms
- CBL Best Practices for PCC: Examples (pdf)
- CBL Best Practices for PCC: Orientation, Student FAQs, and Promoting CBL to your students (pdf)
Resources by discipline
- Syllabus Collection of PCC CBL courses
- Past CBL courses
- CBL in Distance Learning
- CBL and sustainability
- National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- Student Experiences
- Community Partner Promotional Videos
- CBL Programming
- Share with your students to complete at the end of the term! Any information provided by your students will be sent to you.
Use the Community Connector to identify potential partner agencies for your CBL course! Community agencies have profiles to share their areas of need and potential projects for community-based learning.
A custom list and link can also be created for your course in the Community Connector. Contact the Community-Based Learning Coordinator for more information.