CAMP Mentor application
Applications are due July 15, 2022.
PCC CAMP is hiring Peer Mentors for next school year (2022–23). These are part-time student employment positions for the academic school year, working 10–15 hours per week.
- CAMP Peer Mentors provide support to first-year college students from migrant and seasonal farm work backgrounds who are participants in the CAMP Program.
- Good communication, organization, and teamwork skills are essential for this student leadership position.
- Assist with planning and facilitation of summer CAMP Orientation activities scheduled for week of September 12.
- Maintain time management skills to schedule individual meetings with CAMP mentees to provide encouragement and resources in their transition to college.
- Coordinate group meetings to build community with their mentee group.
- Help organize workshops and program events for migrant students and their families to learn about higher education.
- Participate in professional development training throughout the school year to develop mentorship skills.
- Complete the PCC CAMP Program first-year experience with 36 or more credits.
- Return to PCC for second or third year of college studies Fall 2022 – Spring 2023.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher according to PCC college transcripts.
- Successfully renew 2022–23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Complete the following CAMP Mentor application form. Applications will be accepted through July 15, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
"*" indicates required fields