Consider the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at PCC’s Sylvania Campus for your next performance, lecture or event. Click the "see availability" links below to view the calendar then submit a facility use inquiry to request a date and get more information.
We have many spaces available to fit your event.
- The auditorium can be rented for theatrical performances, ballets, East Indian dances, TEDx events, film festivals, conferences, and various-sized speaking events.
See Auditorium space availability.
- The lobby can be rented on it's own for small lectures, readings, meetings, and exhibit events.
See Lobby space availability.
- The courtyard outside the Performing Arts Center can be rented out for various outdoor performances, bands, barbeques, and weddings.
See Courtyard space availability.
- The PAC classroom has been rented for classes and meet-ups, and is often added onto an Auditorium rental as an added space for break-out presentations, a dancer warm-up room, or overflow area.
See Classroom space availability.
- Little Theatre
- The PAC Little Theatre can accommodate small theatrical events. However, the space is primarily used for small lectures, conferences or speaking events, and as a rehearsal space or classroom.
See Little Theatre space availability.
- Check out the different facilities available through the Performing Arts Center: Courtyard, Auditorium, Lobby, Classroom, and Little Theatre.
- Click the "see availability" links above to view the calendar.
- Fill out the Facility Inquiry Form. You will receive a reply from email@example.com to confirm that the space is avalible and start the process of booking an event at the PAC.
- Read the information provided on the booking your event page. The page will provide answers to many of your initial questons, as well as inform you of PCC and PAC polices. It will also help guide you in generating an overview of the potential event costs.