The mission of the PCC Instructional Media Services department is to provide all audio visual support necessary in the classroom to facilitate the instructional goals of PCC. Our priority is to support classroom technologies first and all other users on an as-available basis. Media Services is part of TSS and works closely with Instructional Support and the Library.
- Cascade Library SC 108 - 971-722-5270 (M-Th 7am to 10pm F 7am to 5pm, Sat 8am to 5pm)
- Rock Creek Library 9-209 - 971-722-7266 (M-Th 6:30am to 10pm, F 7am to 9pm, Sat 8am to 4pm)
- Southeast - 971-722-6028 (M-F 7am to 7pm, Sat 11am - 4:40pm)
- Sylvania Library 135 - 971-722-4403 (M-Th 7am to 10pm, F 7am to 5pm, Sat 8am to 3pm)
- Willow Creek - 971-722-2757 (Tues-Th 7am to 3pm)
- Extended Campus Locations - 971-722-4403 (limited coverage, please contact Sylvania)
- PCCTV - Sylvania TCB 108 - 971-722-4990
- Audio-Visual Equipment Request - PCC faculty and staff can request AV equipment delivery for classes or special events, or reserve AV equipment for checkout.
- Project Request Form - Deans and Department Chairs can request an equipment, room, or podium upgrade or installation project.
- Training Resources - Documentation to help you learn about PCC Media Services technology.
- Classroom Technology - Learn about the equipment and resources that are available from Media Services.
- Assistive Technology* - AT is a cooperative effort provided by Media Services and Disability Services.
- PCCTV Services – Do you need media to support and promote your PCC program or service? We also provide video support for live events, as well as lecture capture for faculty and staff.
- Media Production Request* - For when you need help creating new video or other media resources. New media can be created for use in PCC courses (online and classroom-based), in support of PCC programs and services, or to promote PCC programs and services. Instruction Services' Video Production Unit and the Academic Multimedia Program often collaborate on projects.
- Media Conversion Request* – Do you have a DVD, VHS tape or other media item that needs to be converted for use on the web, or to a different format? Start by completing this form. It will walk you through the necessary steps to get the media converted.