Service Desk: How to submit a ticket
We love hearing from our customers and welcome your calls (971.722.4400). That’s why we are here!
If you prefer to submit a work request electronically, use the IT service request form for general requests.
For network and phone related requests, please submit by email using the guidelines below
Network and phone related requests
Location, need, and equipment involved. Examples:
- SY CC 124 Move phones
- CA TH 109 Need three new data ports
- RC 3/129 Move three computer and phones
- Need voicemail for new employee Poppie Panther
- Change extension 7×91 to “Science Lab”
Port numbers from the outlet(s):
- Outlet number: usually at the top or beginning of the label
- Port number: One for each individual port
Examples of complete messages:
- Move computer and phone for Suzie Miller from SY CC 215 outlet B.01.03.07 to SY CC 216 outlet M.02.03.15
- Activate computer for Ben Boswell CA JH 212 outlet IDF.03.03.01
- Activate phone for Cindy Smith RC 1/101 outlet B.01.01.07
- Activate printer Math Dept. SY HT 311 outlet B.01.05.10
What happens next?
You will receive an email message from email@example.com.
- The subject line of the message contains the ticket number assigned to your request
- You can enter information in the ticket via email, by replying to the message as instructed, “above the line”
- You can click on the link to look at the ticket in our system – you may be asked to login using your MyPCC user name and password
What does IT do with the ticket?
The ticket will be assigned automatically to the Service Desk. We will review the ticket and assign it to the right IT department. If we have questions, we will give you a call.
You will receive additional email messages when changes are made to the ticket – such as additional notes added, or when work is complete and the ticket is closed.