- Jobs are posted in the Student and Graduate Employment Services offices at Cascade, Rock Creek and Sylvania campuses, and are available online. See Getting Started.
- PCC hosts a variety of on-campus recruiting events which are posted on the Careers calendar.
- Staff at the Student and Graduate Employment Services offices is available to help you look for co-op internships and career positions related to your studies.
- Workshops and job search resources covering a variety of job search topics including resume writing and interviewing are available.
Work for PCC
- Student help and casual positions may be listed with Student and Graduate Employment Offices.
- Work-Study is a financial aid program where you are paid for working on campus or for a non-profit organization. Check with your financial aid office for assistance.
- Find Portland Community College's current job postings at Human Resources.
Student and Graduate Employment Services does not research the integrity of each employer who lists a job due to the volume of opportunities received. You are urged to undertake this responsibility for yourself. PCC acts only as a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding potential employers. Neither PCC nor Student and Graduate Employment Services makes any representation or guarantee whatsoever about any position listed on the student employment boards, books or online and does not assume any responsibility for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment.