P.O. Box 19210, Portland, OR 97280 | FAX: 971-722-4988 | email@example.com | Office hours: 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday, Friday 8am-4pm
Registration Helpline: 971-722-8888, Option 2 | Helpline hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Friday
If you have not taken a PCC class in the last two years...
Office Locations and Hours
All Registration/Admission offices are open 8am to 6pm (phone hours: 9am to 5pm) Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 4pm (phone hours: 9am to 4pm) on Fridays. Please note that hours may vary due to holidays or departmental events.
New Payment Requirement
Full payment or college-approved financial arrangements must be in place two Mondays PRIOR to the term in order to maintain course registrations. Visit the Payment Information page or watch this video that explains it all:
- SSB 102A
- Rock Creek:
- Bldg. 9, Rm. 105
- Southeast Center:
- Tabor 152
- CC Room 208
For campus addresses, maps, directions and bus routes, please see Class Locations.
You will receive an electronic confirmation of your registration in your MyPCC email if you register for even one class using MyPCC. If you register using other methods, your confirmation of registration will be sent by mail. For those students receiving mailed confirmations, they are mailed out approximately 12 days before the term begins.
Types of Classes
PCC offers three broad categories of classes:
- College Credit Classes
- These are probably what you think of as "traditional" college classes. You earn credits that can be applied to degrees and certificates at PCC. A large number of courses offer credits you can transfer to just about any university. Grades are assigned and recorded on your transcript record. Many credit courses require completion of basic prerequisites in writing, reading and math. See the prerequisite web page for more information.
- Continuing Education Classes (non-credit)
- Course numbers beginning with "CEU" are classes that award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) rather than college credits. CEUs are not equivalent to credits and therefore cannot be used toward PCC certificates or degrees. Some programs offering CEU classes offer re-certification or CEU certificates. One CEU is awarded for each 10 hours or their equivalent. CEU transcripts are available that show the CEU classes you've taken. CEU classes may not be paid for with financial aid money and do not count toward the credit hour eligibility requirement for financial aid.
- Community Education Classes (non-credit)
- PCC's community education classes provide lifelong learning opportunities for personal enrichment and career building. The classes are primarily designed for adults and are offered in neighborhood locations throughout the college district during the evening or on weekends. There are no grades, and no transcript record is kept. Community Education classes may not be paid for with financial aid money and do not count toward the credit hour eligibility requirement for financial aid.