Open Enrollment for the 2014-2015 benefit year is August 15, 2014, to September 15, 2014. Detailed information will be sent to benefits eligible employees and retirees in August. Enrollment must be completed on the online MyOEBB system.
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to:
- Change your plan selection for medical, vision and/or dental.
- Add or delete coverage for yourself, your spouse/domestic partner (DP) and/or child(ren).
- Update personal information such as address, phone number and dependent coverage if there have been any changes during the plan year.
- Opt out of PCC coverage. You must have other group medical coverage to opt out of PCC medical insurance. Part-time faculty members may opt out if they have individual or group medical coverage.
- Enroll in or change your optional life insurance or accidental death and dismemberment.
- Enroll in Unum Long-Term Care insurance or make changes to your Unum LTC plan.
Note: Open Enrollment for flexible spending accounts (FSA) is in November, and FSAs are effective in January 2015. Information will be sent to all eligible employees in November.