- Eligible employees
- include Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty, Classified, Managerial, Academic Professionals, Casuals, Confidentials.
- Early Retirement
- Full time Faculty, Classified employees and Academic Professionals who meet service and age-specific eligibility criteria may be eligible for PCC’s early retirement program. Benefits may include a monthly stipend and/or a college contribution toward health insurance. Retirees not eligible for early retirement benefits are eligible for self-paid coverage under existing group medical and dental plans until age 65.
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- PERS is the state retirement plan for employees who were already active members of PERS and employees who began their PERS waiting period prior to August 29, 2003.
- Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan (OPSRP)
- OPSRP is the state retirement plan for employees hired August 29, 2003, or after who are scheduled to work at least 600 hours per year and any Tier One or Tier Two PERS member who has a six-month service break and is then rehired.
- Social Security
- Planning your retirement. Estimating how much your social security benefits will be. Using Multilanguage for social security information.
For information on processing your retirement at PCC, contact the Benefits Team.