Employee Assistance Program
To access COVID-19 related resources, please go to uprisehealth.com.
EAP Balanced Living Newsletters
All employees eligible for PCC medical insurance and all Part-time Faculty with active jobs teaching credit classes.
PCC’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is administered by Uprise Health (formerly Reliant Behavioral Health). The EAP provides services to help people privately resolve problems that may interfere with work, family, and other important areas of life. The EAP provides FREE and confidential services to eligible employees, their spouses or domestic partners, dependents, and household members, related or not.
- Uprise Health App – download to your phone
- Confidential Counseling – up to six face-to-face counseling sessions for each new issue, including relationship, family, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- 24-hour Crisis Help – toll-free access for you or a family member experiencing a crisis.·
- 24/7 On Demand Emotional Support – Tess is a chatbot that provides support and check-ins to boost your wellness
- Childcare Services – childcare professionals provide information and support on parenting, school issues, adoption, college planning, teenager challenges, summer camps, daycare, and other important issues for parents.
- Adult and Eldercare Services – adult and eldercare specialists assist in finding quality information and services including transportation, meals, exercise, activities, prescription drug information, in-home care, day care, and housing.
- Legal Services – a free, half-hour consultation, by phone or in person, followed by a 25% discount in legal fees. Legal services are not provided for employer related issues.
- Will Preparation – a free, simple kit for member completion, returned for review by a legal professional.
- Mediation Services – free consultations for personal, family, and non-work related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes, or real estate. A discount of 25% is available if a professional mediator is retained.
- Financial Services – free telephone consultations for financial issues such as debt counseling, budgeting, and college or retirement planning. A discount of 25% is available if a CPA is retained.
- Home Ownership Program – free support and information about making smarter choices when shopping for a new home, making financing and/or refinancing decisions, relocating, or selling a home.
- Identity Theft Services – support in planning the recovery process for restoring your identity and credit after an incident.
- Convenience Resources – help with vacation planning, social events, household services, activities and events, meals, transportation, groceries, clothing care, etc. Uprise Health locates the needed information within three business-days of the call or web access.
- Health Coaching – free health coaching by phone and email to help set and achieve personal goals. Coaching supports all types of life improvements, including weight management, quitting smoking, exercising, and positive living.
- Online Educational Webinars/Trainings – free unless customized (more than 50 available).