Emergency Medicine/Critical Care
What is it?
CLIMB's Institute for Health Professionals offers a number of courses each term focusing on topics relevant to pre-hospital or in-hospital emergency medicine and critical care specialists. These courses are designed to help you learn new skills, update your knowledge in specific areas, meet a re-licensing requirement, or expand your understanding of current patient assessment and management practices.
Is it right for you?
Whether you need continuing education units (CEUs) or you are simply interested in enhancing your knowledge and skills, you can find the courses you're looking for at CLIMB.
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Paramedic Refresher Module 1
- Paramedic Refresher Module 2
- Paramedic Refresher Module 3
- Paramedic Refresher Module 4
- Paramedic Refresher Module 5
- Paramedic Refresher Module 6
- Paramedic Refresher Module 7
- Paramedic Refresher Module 8
- Paramedic Transitional Refresher Course
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
For more information on this program contact CLIMB: 971-722-6633 | email@example.com
- View the current schedule of classes for Emergency Medicine/Critical Care and write down your CRN.
- Visit Non-Credit Registration and create a new account. Returning PCC Students can skip this step.
- Register for your course online using MyPCC.
Or, learn about setting up this training for your entire team.